1. The wireless card on the Toshiba Satellite L645D does not seem to be very good.
2. I continue to miss WordPerfect 5.1 and 5.2 for DOS. These current word processors all have irritating automatic features that keep turning themselves on even after I turn them off. And I really liked that reveal codes function.
3. The computer I want is the LC2430Hn Linux Laptop, which would cost me $1200. I do not know that it would solve my problems.
4. If I had a Linux laptop with a European keyboard, and downloaded Open Office in a European version, would my accent mark problems disappear?
5. I do not find that Open Office and MS Word are fully compatible.
6. If I never used MS Word again, could I remain in this profession? Would people with MacIntoshes and MS Word be able to read my .rtfs and .pdfs, at least, or would I be in the wilderness?
7. What is the answer?