I am glad to be able to travel so much but I wish it took less thought. Since getting back from California it has taken a whole day to fully figure out how to do a weekend of professional travel to Washington, and another to Atlanta. It takes thought because it has to be done economically, cannot be done exhaustingly, and must leave some time for exploration.
In calendar 2019, we have:
* March: Atlanta, Washington … both arranged!
* April: Taos, [New Orleans] … to arrange in February!
* May: California … to arrange soon!
* June: [Florida], Washington … perhaps do in the simplest way possible!
* July: [Mexico] … optional!
* August: California … to arrange soon!
* November: Washington … perhaps do in the simplest way possible!
* December: California … arrange this in September / October!
This will make as many as ten total round trip plane rides in 2019. I now see why people have secretaries to make their travel arrangements.
Since I have been flying on Delta I really ought to begin using my Delta frequent flyer account more consistently. In California I stay in Air BnB, so I should join Delta Air Bnb and accumulate Delta miles. And I need to arrange that first California trip now so that the good places to stay are not gone, and because I have it almost conceptualized. There are so many other arrangements I will need to make.